Vulnerable Adults Training for Dental teams
We are pleased to offer Vulnerable Adults training for Dental teams. In April 2015 the GDC added Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adult training to the recommended list of CPD topics.
The General Dental Council (GDC) has confirmed that ‘safeguarding children and young people’ and ‘safeguarding vulnerable adults’ are to be included as recommended continuing professional development (CPD) topics for dental professionals.
The course we offer is aimed at the whole dental team including clinical and non-clinical staff. Topics covered include:-
- Recognising potential indicators and signs of abuse or maltreatment
- Knowledge of the categories of abuse
- Knowledge of key legislation and acts within guidance
- Knowledge of reporting procedures and documentation
- Clear about own and colleagues’ responsibilities, professional boundaries and the sharing of information
We are proud to be able to offer this training as a 2 hour ‘lunch and learn’ session in your own premises, however, if you prefer a different time we will accommodate you. For further details and to book please get in touch.
Information on the Safeguarding Children training can be found here…